Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OP today Fri 4/25

Yesterday was a perfect beach day and thats exactly where I spent my day. with mega bottle of water.

I got cooked on top of my already tanned self. at least now i have a real base tan from the real sun, not the fake and bake type of tan I get in the winter..

I'm off to Fla a week from this coming monday, a friend called and said to me. wanna take off, I said sure as long as I can get someone here to stay with the dogs, one phone call and I'm good to go..

THis morning is my last 4am wakeup.. I wont be
working this 6:30 am shift after today, thank goodness for that...

I plan an Op today

Re: OP today Fri 4/25

Op for me too.

Have a good one!

Uki

I tell you going to flordia sounds like fun Have a great time!!!

op for me today. Weather sucks in iowa. We even have a small chance of rain mixing with snow!!
Went and picked up my fathers dog last night we are dog sitting until they get back from california next week. The kids love taylor he is a very loveable cocker spanial. His favorite toy is the tennis ball and my kids love to throw it.

Have a great day everyone!!

OP with all of you too today.

Chelsie - my older son's name is Taylor LOL

Marilyn

Op super busy.

Hello everyone! I'm here at work and OP. It's going to be a busy day here. All the drs. spots are filled.

Hoping to stay OP today. I'm going to WW in a bit and my scale says I've gained. WW scale is always up from mine so who knows what's going to happen. It's my own fault, no one else to blame but me. Lucky you Tobe, on the beach, hope you have some sunscreen on.

Laura

OP for me today. Hoping it's nice weather and we're going to take the boat out on the lake this late afternoon. How fun!!! The thought of a swimming suit makes me want to stay OP