Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Op - Monday April 28th

Looks like Tobe finally gets to sleep in.

Another OP day for me here in rainy and chilly NE Ohio. No bike ride outside, I will ride the trainer. Blech! I will wear my HRM to see how the calorie burn compares to an outside ride. Something tells me it will be less. I hate doing it, so I am sure I will not work as hard.

Have a good one,
Uki

Re: Op - Monday April 28th

Nope didn't sleep in this morning in fact I was out of bed around 3am doing doggie wash, Maggie's cushions are blk instead of white, bleach it out time, Jeni is no bargain either with her coat of hair, so both of them are off to the groomer this week for a bath and haircuts.
Jeni is part collie so needless to say you can imagine the coat she has, my groomer and i agreed to shave her down, I've never seen her with no hair, when I got her at 8 weeks old she was a big ol fluff ball..
Maggie I keep shaved all year, shes also a long coated part retriever.. at her ripe ol age of
13 1/2 she doesn't need a fancy hair do...

I'll be OP once again today

Count me in. I was proud of myself over the weekend. Went to a party on Sat. the buffet didn't offer much I could eat on core so did veg, salad and a little of the meat that I know had non core stuff on it. Used some of my points on a thin slice of cake. Yesterday had a potluck dinner at church. I made a core pasta salad and ended up eating that and a little of another salad that looked pretty core. No cake yesterday.

Pat

OP today.

Laura

I'm OP today.

I'm op with you guys and busy getting my home together and cleaning.