Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread - 5-31-08

Happy weekend everyone! Here's hoping that you all had a good day yesterday and are looking forward to another good day today.

I am not sure what we are doing here. Wes has a sleepover at a friend's house. I have to have him there around noon, but we have no other plans. Maybe a lazy day a home??? LOL

Anyway, OP no matter what and hoping for a bike ride with DH later.

Uki

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 5-31-08

It is going to be a beautiful day here in Iowa. going to get my excercise out of the way this morning and then we have my daughter birthday party with all the grandpas and grandmas and aunts and uncles. (we have a very large extended family) and then I dont know what is going to happen.

We have a music festival in town tonight maybe we will mosey on over to that. oh, and the pool might open today so I am sure my kids will be begging to go.

but with all this going on its going to be op for me.

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 5-31-08

I'm in for another day. It's grey and rainy so looks like a good day for sewing. I've been a little frustrated with weight loss (or lack thereof) for the last couple weeks, so this morning I measured myself. I have lost inches all over my body this month. Most of the places that I measure I was down at least an inch in a month. So now I feel better. I know that the scale is only one way of measuring success but it seems to be the most "vocal".
We are having a surprise party for DH's 60 BD tomorrow (except he found out about it) so have to do a little more shopping. We're having pizza and cake. I have decided I'll get some of the pizza with no meat on it and only have 1 piece. I'm taking a veggie salad and a fruit salad so that is what I'll have. I remember how awful I felt last weekend when I had cake)
Have a great weekend everyone. Can't believe that tomorrow is June already.

Pat