Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread - 6-1-08

Holy Cow! It is June already! Wes and Mitch both have birthdays this month.

I trust yesterday went okay for everyone?

I got the kids clothes in their dressers switched around to summer stuff. They LOVE that! They get so excited. It is like new clothes for them! I think we did well too - there doesn't look to be anything they will need. We had enough stuff from last year that ran big, plus I had freecycle hand me downs too, so I don't think we will need to buy anything for them.

I am freecycling the stuff they outgrew today. It feels good to get it out of the house!

I am OP today. No formal exercise - today is my rest day, but I will be following my meal plan and weighing in at church.

Have a good one!

Uki

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 6-1-08

Good morning. I'm going to be totally OP today. Even at DH birthday party I'm taking salads and planning on 1 piece of pizza. I can do this.
Off to church and then maybe a walk. My company has a walking competition during the summer. We have to walk at least 9 miles a week. They award Dick's sporting goods gift cards as prizes. Between DH and myself we got over $400 in gift cards last year. That bought a few pairs of walking shoes. I don't usually walk for my exercise but I will for the next 3 months.
Gotta run

Pat

I'm op today. Was at a graduation open house yesterday and wasn't around home computer. I took my own boca burger and made a WW dessert; banana pudding. It was a hit and nobody knew it was "light." Stayed away from that graduation cake and munched on veggies with my burger. All in all, I did well.

Have a great day everyone!

you can do it patty purple. I had my DD bday party at a pizza buffet. had a huge salad, and a piece of chicken. Spent the rest of the time enjoying all my nieces and nephews. Before I knew it my body was full and not craving everything else on the buffet.

Planning is key and you have done that already. So have a great time!!!

Everything went great yesterday. Had DD bday party. Then hauled some more dirt for the back yard. Had our sister and brother in law and their kids over for steak last night then to the music festival and the pool. Ended the night with a campfire, and 1 smore.

i woke up so late yesterday (ten am) that I just grabbed a ww yogurt for breakfast and that gave me plenty of points to use throughout the day on grilling and stuff.

Today the plan is to pick up my house since nothing got done yesterday. Drop off some sleepover friends and go pick up my kids at other houses. Probley hit the pool this afternoon.

Its going to be a great op day.

Chelsie, you make me tired just hearing about all you are planning and what you did yesterday.
Carrie- you did good taking your own food.
I made a big fruit salad and a chopped up veggie salad to take tonight. When I ordered the pizza, I ordered some with just veggies so that is the one my one piece will be from. Earned 2 AP today so I'm a little ahead of the game for today.

Pat

By nite time I am usually pretty beat too patty but I work in a building where I hardly see outside during the day so We get outside as much as we can
Spent the afternoon laying lazily by the pool while my kids swam. We will probley go tonight as well when my youngest gets home.

hope you are all having a wonderful op day.