Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 6-1-08

The purpose of this thread is to post your plans for exercise for the upcoming week, as well as to post daily what you have done to earn your Ap's. Anyone is welcome to post any information they would liket o share. I hope this will help to keep you accountable to earning those Ap's. More Ap's = more food for you!

Sunday - rest
Monday - 12 mile bike ride
Tuesday - 12 mile bike ride
Wednesday - 12 mile bike ride
Thursday - 12 mile bike ride
Friday - 12 mile bike ride
Saturday - 10 mile bike ride

If it rains, my fall back plan is 40 minutes on the trainer or 50 minutes on the treadmill. I would rather ride outside if possible though.

Uki

Re: Exercise Accountability Post for the Week of 6-1-08

Sunday- 2 mile walk- DONE
Mon- gym (treadmill, weights and water aerobics)
Tues- walk and bike ride
Wed- gym
Thurs-maybe gym after work
Fri- may stop at gym after work
Sat- walk

Sun--worked outside doing yard work and mowing
mon--20 min walk
tues--30 min treadmill
wens. weigh in day
thurs 30 min treadmil
fri--walk out side if possible
sat treadmill

All I can say is I walked outside tonight in my neighborhood for almost an hour and OMG my legs are sore!

Hopefully we'll have some good weather this week b/c it's so nice being able to walk outside and not on my TM for a change.

Just got back from my 12 mile bike ride. What a gorgeous day!!!

Got to the gym and did 1 1/2 miles on treadmill, weights and water aerobics. Heart rate monitor showed 440 cal. Left it on while I was shopping and when I got home had almost 900 cal. DH says that shopping really is exercise for me. Think I'll go for a bike ride while he is at a meeting. Broke down and bought a bike helmet today.

Pat

Finally back to the gym after being sick and on vacation. TOtally out of shape and huffing on the stair master. Ooh well, I pushed through and burned 500 calories for the day.

Well, as usual, the weatherman was WAY off. It wasn't supposed to rain until this afternoon, so I thought I could ride my bike. WRONG! LOL The rain started at 6:45am and hasn't really stopped. So... I did the dreadmill for an hour instead.

Uki

Uki, you must have a weatherman who went to school with ours. Same thing, no rain till PM. Started about 8. It did stop for long enough to get in my picnic then started again.
Managed a 1 1/2 mile walk before the picnic. Mosquitos are out now due to the humidily.
Also did a 3 mile bike ride last night after dinner
Pat

20 running my butt off around the house. Didnt have the air on so I worked up quite a sweat

60 minutes on the dreadmill all done.

Uki

Dragging myself to the gym today. I'm in spring cleaning mode and all I want to do it keep going through cupboards and work on my food storage! And no, I'm not pregnant!

Stopped at the gym on way home for my job. 2 1/2 miles on treadmill and weights. That about did me in.

Pat

That is funny Lisa, I do the same thing only I get so parinoid I go and take the test.:)

I walked 45 min last night around the neighborhood.

The weather held out and I got my 12.4 mile bike ride afterall. It sure felt good to be out there.

Uki

45 minutes walking in the deep end of the pool. Figured = 2 miles walking outside. Also 1 mile on treadmill

12.4 mile bike ride all done.

no exercise today. My job kept my bottom in a chair for 6 hrs. straight (managed one bathroom break). Was too busy to even eat my lunch which I had packed. It is so hot here that if I don't walk early in the AM I don't think I'll get any walking in until I get back to the gym.

Pat

Rode 8 miles with Scott today. He was tired so that was long enough for us today.

Uki

not doing the usual exercize lately

today I hauled rock and dirt in about 80 degree weather with humidiy!! worked up a sweat doing that

tonight me and my daughter raced running sprints.

I figure some how it all ads up. At least I'm staying active and not sitting my butt on the couch with potatoe chips.