Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread - 6-10-08

Good morning. What a mixed up day yesterday!! It was the boys' birthday party and Wes and Mitch had each invited 3 friends. All 3 of Wes' were coming and 2 of Mitch's didn't even RSVP (what is up with that???) but the 3rd was coming. That was okay, because that child is his best friendd. Well, at 4:30, that child's dad called and here the boy was sick and couldn't come, so Mitch had no friends coming to his party. :( It turned out okay. Wes included Mitch with the big boys and they skateboarded and had a great time.

I did fine too. I ate all my preplanned meals and did have a piece of birthday cake. I had made it with applesauce instead of oil and used the whipped cream frosting that is lower in points too. That evening I had a total hankering to eat more, but instead, I brushed my teeth and went to bed! Can't eat if I am sleeping. LOL

It is raining here, so I may well be on the treadmill today instead of my bike. I will wait and see if the weather clears.

I take Wes to the hospital for his sinus CT scan this afternoon.

What are your plans?

Uki

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 6-10-08

I'm getting ready to do my 2 mile dvd with Leslie. Going shopping with my mom this afternoon. Still looking for a top to go with my floor length black skirt that I'm wearing to my son's wedding July 12th. Having the hardest time finding something dressy enough for the occasion and in plus size . It's looking like a beautiful sunny day here in Michigan, hope it stays that way. Oh, and hopefully I'll be staying OP today. Have a good day everyone.
Laura

Well, I'm back to work from my vacation. Already beginning to tackle the piles that are on my desk.

Did great yesterday being OP and today looks like a good day to be OP as well.

OP for me...it's a really bad day, but I will stay OP.

Didn't get a chance to post this AM. Left at 7:30 to go get blood drawn. Took an hour to get it done. The place was so crowded, but I have an appt with diabetes dr. next week so needed to get it done. I'm hoping he will take me off my medicine with my wt. loss.
Went to the gym and did 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill, a 45 min. water aerobics class and then the wt. circuit.
When I left there I went to Goodwill. I was looking for shorts for DH. He almost never wears them but it has been so hot that he's worn his one pair the last 2 days. While I was there I found a summer skirt and a matching top all for $8. I had said last Sunday that I needed a skirt for the hot days so the air could blow up it. Pants are just too hot. After July 4 it won't be a problem since we have an 8:30 outdoor service where we can wear shorts or anything.
I'm making a new recipe for supper. I'll post it as a seperate entry.
OP all the way today. I earned 6 AP today. Had a Fiber 1 bar after the gym and will splurge with some ice cream to go with strawberries tonight. Last night I even passed up dessert because I was satisfied with supper. It's hard to pass up strawberries but I knew that I wouldn't enjoy them as much so waited and had them on my cereal this AM. I think I'm getting the hang of CORE and knowing when I'm satisfied.
Well, have a good rest of the day.
We are under a tornado watch today which is very unusual for W. NY.

Pat

hey ladies. hope you have all had a great day. I was also to busy to post this am so I will post now. My work week is going better thank goodness. I am on 10 hour shifts again all week but I got off early today. I take it when I can get it. Tonight we will still do some work on our lanscaping. Planned out all my meals this week and tonight I am grilling some boneless pork loins. After that I will hit the sack early . Need to get plenty of sleep on these shifts or I am totally worn out by the end of the week

See you all later

chels

The temperature has been more comfortable today, so it
wasn't bad to walk. My knees just kept me from making
the distance twice. I am not as young as it sounds
many of you are. :-) I guess it would be safe to say
I am the "senior" of the group. :-)

Still have lots going on here, so I don't spend much
time online these days. Will get back to it soon.

Nellie