Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wi sat. June 14

Lisa--youre up girl Good Luck!!

WI sat. June 14

I hope it is a good WI for you Lisa. [:)

Cheryle

Re: wi sat. June 14

Okay not so good, sorry I didn't post I've been down in the dumps. I worked out so hard on Friday, burned 700 calories totally kicked my butt and behold, I gained .4!!!!! I'm staying totally on plan this week, and we'll see if I can recover. I have 2 lbs to loose to goal.

Thanks for the good vibes ladies.

Lisa, It happens to all of us. I bet it is just a fluke and you willbe down next week. The heat of summer makes me retain water. I was up .5 this week and I could feel it in my hands. I am not freaking because my clothes are still nice and loose. I bet yours is water too...

WI sat. June 14

Lisa, only 2 lbs. to goal! WTG girl. I know your gain this week was a bummer for you when you are so close, but you have obviously done great to be this close. You WILL make it!!

Cheryle

Lisa, great job! Only two pounds to goal! I remember
how it seemed to take much too long to reach that
point, but it will come. Just keep determined and OP.

Nellie

Lisa...You just have to keep on keeping on (On Plan that is)....I know it is easy to become discouraged, but remember how far you have come.

I really feel for you, I too am so close to goal, 3 lbs for me, I feel like I have been stuck for so long.

We CAN do this...stay strong!

wi sat. June 14

Lisa and Kim, congratulations on being so close to your goal. Since I'm new to the board and don't know everyone's story do you mind telling me how much you have lost and how long it took you? As of today, I'm 13.6 lbs. away from my 50 lb. goal. Hearing stories like yours helps me to know it can be done.

Cheryle