Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
wi wensday June

Cheryl
Marilyn
Becky
Chelsie

Thanks to all of you who have been posting the weigh ins the last couple of days. I have been so tierd and not my self the last couple of days that it was all I could do to make supper and keep up with laundry. I'm better today though. a couple more early nights and I should be back to my old self.

Thanks again!

Chels

Re: wi wensday June

Well, I am up 2.8 lbs. this week! I was expecting a gain but not that much of one! I know I'm holding a lot of fluid and life happens so I refuse to let it get me down! I will have a better week next week. I hope all of you have a great week!

When I have a hard weigh in like that I have to focus on staying true to plan and focus on my foods not the scale. It keeps me from being discouraged. Great job weighing in!

Good attitude, Becky! That water weight can be so discouraging, but I bet it all looks different at next week's weigh in.

Uki

Becky, I'm sure you will have a loss next week. Just think of it as a was of keeping you on track. I tend to have weeks like that and then have a big loss. Here's hoping that is what happens to you.

Pat

Becky, don't let this weigh-in be discouraging to you.
Things will look better another week, I am sure.

Nellie

down 3 lbs!!! total 17.8. got my 15 lbs and my 10%. i have lost that big turkey tobe!!!

What great news, Chelsie!! I know how pleased you
are. You have done great work!

Nellie

Great job Chelsie, lost a big turkey huh?

You did this group proud Chelsie.

Congratulations on your loss....

Your efforts and determination certainly did work
for you... anything is possible..

great job (you cooked the turkey)

Hand over the turkey and I will cook it up! LOL Way to go Chelsie. We are all here patting you on the back.

Congrats Chelsie! You should be proud of yourself for all your hard work - keep up the good work!

Becky, hang in there, and remember this is a journey - there are bound to be ups & downs - keep your head up!

Way to go!! Great job!