Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back from Mammogram

Thanks to all for their prayers and thoughts. I had it done awhile ago. There wasn't anything there. Radiology went ahead and looked at the reports b/c I was scheduled for ultrasound of the lump. They said I was probably feeling where legiments (sp?) were connecting to the breast tissue based on where I thought I felt something (which I couldn't feel today). So, mammogram couldn't pick up any lumps & I'm grateful it's nothing to worry about.

Thanks again.

Re: Back from Mammogram

Terrific News.....

Carrie,

That's great news, I am so relieved for you!

Ooh wow that's awesome But what a great thing that you checked so close. I'm glad it's nothing, those prayers were awesome weren't they

Great News! I'm so happy for you!

What a relief!!! I feel so much better for you!

Hugs,
Uki

That is awesome news.

Glad all went well

Chels

what great news. Good lesson for us all to not ignore any questionable lumps and bumps.

Pat

That is truly great news, Carrie!! I know you are re-
lieved, as I am for you.

Nellie

Thanks again! I had a great aunt die from breast cancer many years ago and then one of my aunts who I am very close to had breast cancer couple years ago. She and I are close, it was hard to see her have to go through the mastectomy/chemo/reconstructive surgeries. She survived though. I didn't want to let anything go unchecked with that kind of family history. Get those mammograms ladies!!