Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To everyone

I am headed to weigh in tonight and hope to hit my 10%. All I have thought about all day is how I might go today and I might be able to say I lost a very large turkey. Tobe said this to someone a while ago and it has just stuck in my head. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has posted here in the last 5 months since I've been here because your never ending encouragement has meant alot. I know it takes time out of everyones lives to be able to post.

My meetings are good and the people are nice. But I feel like I know all of you alot better than any of them and I've never even seen any of you.

so again thank you, for everything. Even the kicks in the butt when I am just feeling sorry for my self

Chels

Re: To everyone

Good luck at your weigh-in- I hope you hit your 10 percent, but even if you don't, you're still a winner if you have been following the program.
It is amazing how you can get close to a group through a web-site and get to know them better that people you see face-to-face.
Maybe it's easier to share about ourselves in the anonymity of the computer? Anyhoooooooo...
Glad that you are finding the encouragement and support you need on this site.
Keep up the good work!

The best to you for your weigh-in, Chelsie. Just keep
it up, and the results you wish for will be yours!

Nellie

CONGRATULATIONS CHELS JOB WELL DONE...