Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread - 6-19-08

Good morning and happy Thursday!

We had a nice family day yesterday. I think I forgot to mention that Scott taught Mitch to ride a 2 wheeler on Tuesday! The training wheels are gone. Yay!! He is the man on the bike now too. We are very proud of him. Funny - he learned the day after he turned 6 years old.

Yesterday I cleaned and Scott mowed. The kids chilled out and we took a nap in the afternoon. For dinner we got our favorite take out food - chicken marsala stromboli and eggplant roulettes. We had saved enough of these box top tokens from the restaurant to get the kids a free pizza. They demolished a medium pepperoni and sausage. In fact Wes was so hungry, he ate 4 slices and had a bowl of raisin bran. LOL

Today there are no plans. We will get a bike ride, but I want to wait until it warms up. Maybe a movie tonight. We have one on hold at the library.

What are your plans?

Re: Daily Commitment Thread - 6-19-08

Up and off to work again. Definetly op for me. Got a great lunch packed and got plenty of sleep. Tonight I will go to the beauty shop and then probley just relax at home again. Play some games with the kids and such. Chances of some pretty strong thunder storms tonight so probley not much outside time.

Have a great day!
Chels

Daily Commitment Thread - 6-19-08

Op for me today. I don't have a busy day planned. (yesterday was busy). I will be buying groceries this morning and have a haircut appt. this afternoon. I love the summer when the boys and I are out of school. The days are usually pretty nice and easy.

Wishing everyone a good day.

Cheryle

Good morning. Today is face the scale day. I really hope to lose at least 1/2 so I can get my 65# star. How silly to be excited about having my name announced at the meeting, but it is something to keep me going. After WW I'll go to the gym and then to the Dr. so I'll be gone most of the day.
Yesterday DH and I worked on printing pictures of cars that I'm using for a quilt. Finally got them all printed and then when I washed them some of the ink ran onto each other. Now I need to reprint 3. Seems to always happen when I try to do a project with a short deadline.
Remember I told you about the hail storm we had on Monday? The TV people have been reporting that some of our farmers have damage to their apples of 50-100%. The apples won't we able to be used for fresh (eat out of hand) and will have to go for juice and sauce. That cuts the price they get by about 75%. It's going to be a hard time for them. Our county is the 2nd largest apple producing county in the country. Hope prices don't go up too much. DH eats 3 apples every day.
I'm OP today. I'll pack my lunch to take with me today. Have to get something out of the freezer for supper.
Well, have to get busy, Have a super day

Pat

At work and OP. Getting ready to have a bowl of oatmeal, I don't like it as much as the bagel, but feel that I need to change things around sometimes.

The weather here (South Florida) is miserable, heavy thunderstorms and lots of lighting...it would be a good day to curl up in bed and read a good book!

Have a great day!

Another busy morning for me. Last night I did a lot of baking. I'm donating stuff for a bake sale at church. Brady and I of course had to sample the choc. chip cookies, but I had the points so that's OK. Anyway, I have to get that stuff down to the church tonight along with a box of stuff I'm donating for the rummage sale.

It's a slow day here at work, but I'll just surf the net and get paid for it. Can't beat that now can ya!

Headed out for camping and boating all weekend. Last time I did this I gained 2.2 but his time I will loose!!! See you on the lighter side!

Hello, all!

I am late checking in today. We were up and out early
to walk part of the course for a local golf tourna-
ment. I am not a golfer, but a good spectator. I will
not have any worries about getting my walking in to-
day. :)

I made a decision to try the Core Plan this week, and
it is working out very well for me so far. We will see
how the scale reacts. :)

It sounds as though everyone has some good things on
schedule. Hope your day is going well.