Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment for 6/29/08

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have great plans for the day. We are off to church in a few minutes then have a picnic this PM. I just made a dessert that I can eat to take. 32 oz plain FF yogurt, box of SF/FF pistashio instant pudding mix (dry) and a small can of crushed pineapple (drained). I've never had this combination but it tasted pretty good when I mixed it up.
We're almost packed for an early AM departure tomorrow. I may be able to check in on you this coming week. I think my sister has wireless in her home. The next week will probably be out of touch. I'll miss talking to all of you.
I'm OP today and as much as possible for the next 2 weeks. If no OP food I'll eat small amts of what is offered.

Pat

Re: Daily commitment for 6/29/08

Patty, have a great time.

I'm up and at it. Were having Olympic Sunday today for the kids at church. I'm monitoring several events with kids ages 9-12. Should be a lot of fun. We've put a lot of work into it. Going to a 4th of July celebration later this eve. at my aunt's house. It's become a tradition. I'm armed with a boca burger, cut up veggies for the grill, a bag of shrimp to make kabobs, and a cake made with a diet Sprite/cool whip and star confetti - oh, and a watermelon....so I'm set and I have a plan...now if I can just stay away from that potato salad!!!

Carrie I love how you say you're "ARMED" with your food. That is the total truth though.

I am back on Core play 100% today and back to exercising tomorrow. Very excited. Off to church today and then going to hang out at home with the family and play board games. Nothing too exciting here but that's the way I like it for today

Hello, everyone!

We've been to church and are having a relaxed day.:)

Pat, have a great trip. It sounds as though you are
ready for it. Hopefully your knee won't give you any
new problems. We'll miss hearing from you.

Carrie, that Olympic Sunday sounds like great fun. The
rain didn't spoil that fun after all.

Lisa, it sounds like a relaxing day for you.

Everybody seems set for a good week.

Nellie

Hiya!!

We have been to church this morning. It was my Sunday to teach Children's Church. We are home and tidying the house before my friend and her kids arrive.

Have a good one!

Just a quick report on my picnic. First of all the yogurt with pistachio pudding and crushed pineapple was wonderful. Will be making it again. Had some left so I put it in the freezer. Don't know how it will freeze but worth a try.
I had a leftover 95% hamburger pattie in the freezer so took that with me. They were cooking hot dogs so after they were all cooked put my hamburger on the coals to heat through. Had fresh fruit, fresh veggies and one deviled egg 1/2 and my yogurt pudding. I was very satisfied and nobody even noticed that I was eating a hamburger instead of the hot dogs. We ate so late in the afternoon that I think supper will be strawberries. Have to finish them up before we leave.

Pat

Just another quick installment for today. :)

Pat, I can easily think of worse things to do than to
"finish up the strawberries." Those are favorites
around here! It sounds as though you did a fabulous
job taking care of yourself today.

Have a great time away!

Uki, what fun you will be having! Enjoy!

Nellie

Hello everyone. Been off program for quite a while now but have been miserable. Alot of it had to do with the smoking I just have no energy. So I have set my quit day (again) it is going to be tuesday the 1st of july. My husband has also decided to join me which will be great. They are allowed to smoke in his workplace still and on the 1st all buisnesses in iowa will now be smoke free. He thought this would be a great time to quit as well. His problem was never at home but when he would go to work he was around people smoking all day.

Am looking forward to making it through this week after the 4 th day I'm usually good to go.

Glad to see every one is still doing well.

Chels

Chelsie, good luck with quitting. It will really help if DH is doing it too. Once you get that conquered you can focus on the eating again.

Pat