Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily committment thread for 6-30-08

Good morning all! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. :)

Well, weigh in yesterday was no surprise. I was up 1 pound. The night before we had my homemade pizza with turkey pepperoni - sodium city! I drank 2 diet cokes that night and when I got up in the morning, my hands were all swollen. Blech! I am not worried. My clothes fit just fine.

My friend arrived with her 2 kids and the visit is going well. The kids are 4 and I had forgotten what that age can be like. LOL

Anyway, off to get things ready for breakfast for them.

What are your plans?

Re: Daily committment thread for 6-30-08

I'm OP as well today. I was also on yesterday but didn't get a chance to post. It looks nice and sunny here in Michigan today so I think I'll lay out by the pool and get a little sun. I want a little color before my son's wedding. Twelve more days and he will be married, I can't wait. Have a great day everyone.
Laura

I am busy with laundry and garden responsibilities
today.

Laura, it is an exciting time, I know!

Uki, you will have a lot going on with your friend
and her children.

Everyone else have a great day!!

Nellie

Happy Monday!

I am OP today, splurged a little (pizza & wings) over the weekend, but I figure if I have those 3 stupid lbs to lose, it wouldn't really matter if it were 4 lbs.

Have a good one!

Daily committment thread for 6-30-08

I'm OP today. I don't have any big plans for the day. Ran a few errands, but that is about it.

Cheryle

Replying anyway despite the fact that the first part of the day was a real struggle OP wise.....I think things got the best of me and realize that my eating struggles occur not during stressful times, but in the aftermath, when things are starting to look up, as a way of letting off steam. Guess it's good to be aware of triggers and habit patterns...forwarned is forearmed? Looking forward to an OP evening and better OP day tomorrow. Maajida