Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newton's Fruit Crisps

Has anyone else tried these? I just had one after reading about them on Hungrygirl.com. Nabisco makes them, they come in bars of two per pack, 100 cal, 2 fat, 0 fiber which makes them 2 pts. for two bars (1 pack). They come in cinnamon apple and mixed berry. They are tasty and crispy. I've only tried the apple, but bought a box of both. They're a little expensive, $3.99 a box where I got them. Eight packs of two, per box.

Re: Newton's Fruit Crisps

Laura,

I also read about them this morning on Hungy Girl, and I plan on picking some up on my next trip to the grocery store. I believe all the "Newton" products are a little pricey - but I have found that it's not cheap to eat healthy...the junk food costs way less

That's right, Kim. If we just stuck to the fruits,
veggies, etc. we would be fine, but that extra little
healthy treat will cost us more. For me, I need to
have that treat or I begin to feel deprived, and that
is not the purpose of staying OP. It is costlier when
things are packaged in smaller portions, but it is a
real help when deciding what a serving is.

I read about them on Hungry Girl, too, and will more
than likely come home with a box or two whenever I am
out again.

Nellie

Newton's Fruit Crisps

I read about these also, but haven't had a chance to pick any up yet. Will be anxious to hear from more of you as you try them.

Cheryle

My friend that was visiting actually works for Kraft foods in marketing and brought me a HUGE shopping bag of Kraft items that she is working on. There was a box of these in the bag as well as a bunch of the different LivActive products too. I haven't tried the newton's yet, but I will let you know how they are.

The kids already ate the oreos, chips ahoy, some other chocolate cookies, chocolate covered peanuts, and trail mix. LOL

Newton's Fruit Crisps

Uki, lucky you!! That was really nice of her. Enjoy your snacks.

Cheryle

Thanks Cheryle! It was so sweet of her. She included all those other things, plus lite salad dressings, cereals, teddy grahams, mac and cheese, veggie crackers, ritz crackers, fig newtons, triscuits, and a bunch more stuff. :)