Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Committment Thread - 7/9/08

Good morning, everyone!

Once again I am surprised that I am the one early
enough to begin this thread.

It will be a busy day here for us. We have company
coming for the day, so I need to get hopping. :)

Hope everybody has a good day and some OP success!

Nellie

Re: Daily Committment Thread - 7/9/08

Hey Nellie, looks like we were starting the thread at the same time.

Laura

I'm OP for another day!

I'm also feeling a bit better today after getting a good nights sleep - I think hubby and I are going to be happy with the new bed.

My boss comes back from vacation tomorrow, so I am busy getting myself organized for his return and then my vacation next week. I look forwad to the time off, but vacations from work can be an awful lot of work - you bust your butt for the week before to make sure everything will be covered and then you have to bust your butt the week after to "clean-up" everything that didn't get done! I'm sure many of you can relate - oh well, such is life, right....

I wish you all a great OP day

I am Op today - better late than never for check in, huh? LOL

We meet the surgeon tomorrow morning to get Scott set up for the hernia repair. I suspect it will be outpatient, but he will be out of commission for a little while. I wish I could say I wasn't worried, and truthfully, I am not totally paranoid about this, but it is on my mind. I will feel better when it is all over.

Thanks to all of you who are up and keeping the daily threads going while things are so crazy over here!!

Hugs,
Uki

Uki, it is completely normal for you to be concerned
about the surgery for your husband. The chances are,
however, that everything will be just fine. It is the
recovery process that just seems to move so slowly.
I will certainly have you in my thoughts tomorrow and
hope everything goes well.

Nellie

Hi everyone...I'm here pretty late in the day, but happy to report an OP day. Uki, best of luck with your dh and the surgery....I was with my dd for a hernia repair and it was out patient and went very well...my dh will have to be having that same procedure very soon also. Take care, everyone. Maaj

I'm checking in late as well. I've been OP so far today. Was busy at work playing catch up. Brennan was better today; no fever. He did fine at daycare today.

Not a lot exciting going on over here. Just getting some laundry done.