Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wi Tuesday July 15

Bulldog Mom--dont know if you are weighing in since you are on vacation.

Wi Tuesday July 15

Well, I did and it was not good. I stopped by a WW here in Oklahoma City and was up 2.6 lbs. since last week. I know I haven't been making the best choices while I have been away and it is showing, even with the daily 4 mile walks. I was really bummed about it for a little while, then decided it wasn't worth getting all torn up. I am on vacation and I am going to enjoy myself while I'm here. I will make the best choices I can (most of the time) and continue to walk. I will just have to face the scale when I get home. I have been doing WW since February and this is the very first time I have had a gain, so I guess that's not too shabby. The ladies in my WW group have given me a hard time because I'm the ONLY one who hasn't had a gain sometime during the sessions. I had told them to wait until I return from Oklahoma and I would be certain to show a gain. I was right.

Have a good week everyone!

Cheryle

Re: Wi Tuesday July 15

Cheryle, I'm impressed that you've never had a gain. Enjoy what's left of your vacation.

Pat

Wi Tuesday July 15

Thanks Pat. There have been a few times that I had very small losses---.4, .6, .8, even a .2 one time. But until now, not a gain. This week, instead of kicking myself, I keep saying what you said to me, "It's a way of life, not a diet." I know I will stumble at times, but just have to go on. I'm so glad I have this MB to come to. Thanks everyone.

Cheryle

Re: Wi Tuesday July 15

Cheryle, don't worry about it and just enjoy your vacation!! i would be willing to bet that a lot of it is just water weight...

Hugs,
Uki

WI Tuesday July 15

Thanks Uki. The first few days I worried alot about not being able to stay OP, but I have resolved to the the fact that it just isn't going to happen and I'll enjoy my time here and the good food. It's nice being able to come here and hear from all of you that it's not failing.

Cheryle