Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily committment thread for 7-17-08

Welcome to another gift of a day. It looks like a hot one here.

I am up early to take my fosaamax, then I will wake Scott for an early bike ride (his idea). He wants to ride before it gets too hot, plu he was hoping to go target shooting after breakfast and would like to get an early start. I think we will head out for the ride around 7a.

Wes and Anna have friends coming over this morning around 10a and they will stay until 3:30p. Then we leave to go to our Pastor's house at 4p. We are going swimming and having dinner there. Then a bonfire is planned for later - I hope it is not too hot...

What are you up to today?

Re: Daily committment thread for 7-17-08

up early too...off to the gym and on with my OP day...take care, Maaj

Good morning. I'm off to WW in a few minutes. I'm not sure what the scale will say. According to my scale I've gained between 5-7 pounds since yesterday. Don't know how that is possible. Oh well, it will be what it is. I know that I've been eating on plan since I got home. Went to a picnic yesterday and since I knew they were cooking hot dogs I made 2 dishes that I could eat and had a good meal. After WW I'll go to the pool. I went yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks and boy did my body feel great. I get so stiff sometimes but the water seems to loosen all my joints. I would be happy if I could live in the water.
Hope everyone has a great day.

Pat

I made it through yesterday OP; still battling the flu bug though. Thought it was out of my system, but it's not. I checked the scale this morning and since 3 days ago, I'm down like about 3 lbs.

I hate working when I don't feel well. They never give working moms with kids enough sick days, lol! All mine get eaten up when the kids are sick so then I have to come in like this. Ugh! Such is life of a mother.

It's going to be a hot one today. My son is heading to the zoo with his summer camp group. I think I'll stay inside today where it's nice and cool.

Have great day everyone!

Carrie, it is awful to be sick at anytime, but really
hard in the summer! :( Hope you will soon be back as
good as new!

In the midst of all our craziness around here, we
worked in a trip to a nearby county for their county
fair. It was Senior Citizens Day, and admission was
free! That is not the only thing that was free - so
was ice cream (I chose sherbet)and popcorn! I certain-
ly did use up lots of points on those, but hey, they
were "free," after all. :) Tomorrow is another day, just like Scarlett O'Hara. :)

Other than that, there have been no major temptations
this week as yet, but that will change by the week-
end. A luncheon/baby shower on Saturday will have its
challenges, I am sure.

My postings will be a bit infrequent in the next little while. Responsibilities for a church-related
activity will keep me busy.

The best to you with your plans.

Nellie

Good Evening guys!!! couldnt wait to get home and post tonight beacuse I stayed OP!!!!!! Want to get on track of it before I blow another 2 weeks overeating when I go on vacation next week. I ate all 23 pts stayed away from all the sweets I have been eating and only went over by 2 pts. I really needed those extra pts though I was starving. It is really hot and humid in iowa and my work does not have air conditioning so I was sweating all day long.

Anyway I know if I just get back into it one day at a time I will be back to where I was a month ago, Feeling great. I feel like I do have control over my other problem for now and focusing on this will only help me see how positive of a change it was to make.

So I just wanted to thank you all once again for all the ongoing support the past few weeks it has really meant a whole lot to me.

We do have a wedding and dance this weekend that DH is in. The reception is at the bar. But in Iowa all bars became smoke free in July. We have decided if we feel like we cant handle it we will just leave because it is not worth it.

Well here to a great op day today and hopefully tommorrow.