Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new to the website. advise wanted!!!

Hi my name is Angela. I have only been in weight watchers 8 weeks but am doing well at it! I have lost 19.8 and am really hoping to hit 20 at my meeting on Wednesday. I am looking for advise on any good websites, recipes, things like that. I love aimee's web site. I am also looking for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe. I had one years ago that had applesauce, apple juice, mini chocolate chips and other things and can't find it anywhere. Any advice I would love!!!!!!!! Thanks

Re: new to the website. advise wanted!!!

Hi Angela and welcome. I am afraid I don't have that recipe, but others may be able to help. We are glad to have you here. Feel free to keep posting. We have several threads that run on a daily basis and we would love for you to join in. The more the merrier!

Uki

Thanks for the response!!! I am more motivated just knowing people are reading my messages. I am getting ready to take my son to the swimming pool, i dread getting in a bathing suit, hopefully that will soon change, thanks again for the response!!!!!

Welcome Angela. Sounds like you are doing great at WW. I don't have the recipe you are looking for, but I get most of my recipes from the WeightWatchers.com message boards. There are boards for both flex and core plus many more. Of course Aimee's recipes are great. There is a site http://www.freewebs.com/hwc1973/ that is mostly Core recipes which can be used by Flex also.
Keep posting and get and give support.

Pat

Welcome Angela! I will search and see if I can find the recipe.

I like these web sites and I visit them daily:

dwlz.com
ronisweigh.com
thedailyplate.com

I have other favorites, but this site and these 3 are my top favs.

Thank You!!!!! I will check out these websites. I am going to try one of Aimees recipes for the first time tonight. I am having a major sweet tooth, and her twinkie strawberry shortcake looks amazing and i love twinkies and strawberrys, i am excited!!!! Thanks again for the support.

Welcome Angela. It's nice to hear your enthusiasim, makes me more committed just listneing to you!

new to the website. advise wanted!!!

Welcome Angela. Sounds like you are doing great so far on your WW journey. Sorry that I do not have the recipe either, but would love it if someone does have it. Jump in anytime. We love to read other's posts.

Cheryle

Thanks!! I have been enthused the whole 8 weeks and am starting to feel much much better and actually fit into clothes that weren't plus size for once in a very long time. This website is helping me maintain my ability to stay excited about ww!!!!!!!

Hi
I am also new to the web site and a I just rejoined WW this is my first week and I weigh in on Thurs

HI donna. I am also a re- join. I think this website is great!!!!! Good luck i am sure you will do great

Donna, you kind of sneaked (is that a word?) in under the radar. Welcome to our group. Keep posting.

Pat

Welcome Donna!