Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weigh in days

Hello everyone. Unfortunatly I have lost my sheet that had everyones weigh in days on it. I would say the dog ate it but I dont have a dog. I'll just have to go with my kids drew pictures on it or something. Anyway if you all could take a minute and let me know when you would like to weigh in again that would be great. Also I will be going on Vacation from Wensday of this week till Thursday of next week . I was wondering if someone could post weigh ins for me or If you all just wanted to post on your own like you've done lately when I've been busy.

let me know

Thanks Chels

Re: Weigh in days

Sunday for me. :)

I'm on Friday

Thursday for me

Pat

My weigh in day is Monday, but I only weigh in once a
month, usually on the first Monday of the month.

Nellie

Wednesday for me.

Sunday for me.

Mine is Friday.

Laura

Mine is wednesday

Saturday for me

Weigh in days

Tuesday is my weigh in day. However, today was my last "at work" meeting. We have had to disband due to lack of participation. WW rules are that there have to be a minimum of 18 to be able to hold "at work" or "on site" meetings. We started out with 25 in February and have dwindled to 3 plus our leader. Very sad and disheartening. I have just reached lifetime membership and definitely don't want to mess that up. There is not a meeting place in my town, so will have to go to a neighboring town about a 20 minute drive away. That is not a problem, but I will have to wait until school starts in a couple of weeks so I won't have to worry about my 2 boys. One is not old enough to stay home alone.

Got a little off track, but to answer the question at hand, I'm good with just posting on my WI day instead of someone having to start one each day. How about you all? I do plan on weighing on Tuesday, even if it is not an "official" WW weigh in.

Cheryle

Weigh in days

I forgot to mention how my WI went today. I was very relieved. I posted last week while I was still in Oklahoma that I had stopped in a WW there for my WI. I was up 2.6 pounds in a week. Today, I was back to exactly where I was before I went to Oklahoma. Last week up 2.6, this week down 2.6. So I am still at a 40 lb. WL.

Cheryle

Great job Cheryle

Way to go Cheryle. Hope I can say the same thing tomorrow. I was up 1 1/2 after vacation last week.

Pat

Thursdays for me!