Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment for 7/23/08

Guess everyone is sleeping in this morning. I had to get up before 7 to go to the bathroom and decided to just stay up. Now I feel like I need a nap. We're off for our walk in a few minutes. Today will be another OP day. Not much going on here. Need to pack the camper for a weekend trip. Got called last night to work tomorrow. Have to be out of the house at 5:30 AM (ugh) I hate getting up that early.
Hope everyone has a good day.

Pat

Re: Daily commitment for 7/23/08

Thanks for getting us started, Patty!

We had a busy day rearranging the living room to accomodate the new to me couch. Scott steam cleaned the carpets too for me. It all looks very nice and we are very pleased.

Busy today too - picking up Angel food and other running around.

Have a great day!

Uki

Good morning everyone! I had a great OP day yesterday and hope to have another today.

Just getting started here at work. I don't have anything on my agenda after work. Last night I got my hair cut, took my son to Kohls to find some shoes, and then we had a late dentist appt. Got back to house at 9 pm and did a 30 min. walk before the sun went down. Hopefully, I'll be able to do the same--there is way less humidity today too, so that is great for me!

Hi All!

At work and OP!

Wow Carrie, where do you live that the sun is still up after 9pm? I live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and it is dark by 8!

Have a great day!

Kim - I'm in Avon, Indiana..that's just west of Indianapolis. By 9:30 - it's too dark for me to be out by myself on foot. Before about 2-3 weeks ago, we had enough light that I could walk until about 9:45 and then I'd have to stop.

We are on that daylight savings time...so we get more "light" because of moving our clocks around. It's confusing.