Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
out with the old and in with the new

Hello everyone. Got off work early today and went to a consignment shop in town to see if they had anything for a good deal. Ended up they had 50% off the whole store!! Bought a few pairs of capries and a pair of jeans only I bought the ones that were a little bit tight. I got rid of all my bigger jeans for fear that I would do what I did last time and just let my self gain weight till I didnt have a single pair that fit. This way I cant do that. All I have anymore is what fits now and what will fit.

I've had a couple of good op days. Just looking to take it one day at a time on vacation. I am going to take along on my cookbooks I havent had a chance to look though. It is a 6 hour car ride so I should have some time now.

We are leaving tommorrow morning and will be back next tuesday or wendsday. Hope you all have a great week and I will "see" you next week.

Re: out with the old and in with the new

I'm with you Chelsie. I had some size 12's and 14's that were too big so I gave them away so I didn't grow into them ever again!!!

Chelsie - that is wonderful!! Good for you. I got rid of all my stuff that was too big too. I don't ever want to see those things again. LOL

Have a good vacation and pop in when you get back.

hugs,
Uki

WTG Chelsie!!! Lisa and Uki too. I do the same thing I get rid of big clothes. Have a great trip Chelsie.

Congrats! Have a wonderful vacation!!!

out with the old and in with the new

Good for you, Chelsie! I cleared out my closet on Monday of all my big clothes and took them to a local consignment shop. I was determined to get them out of the house never to be worn again. (by me, anyway)

Cheryle

I have a few "big" items left and they are bagged and are headed for Goodwill as soon as I can get them there. I don't ever want to be "that" again!

Chelsie - have a wonderful time on vacation!