Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily committment thread for 7-26-08

Happy Saturday! The weather here looks nice, so we are off on a bike ride and maybe off to a few rummage sales? I love a good deal and with prices what they are, I can't afford to pay full prices anymore.

IT sounds like folks are doing pretty okay. There have been some great posts lately with advice and recipes! Thank you to all those who have contributed. The site is so much more fun with more posts to read.

What are you up to today?

Uki

Re: Daily committment thread for 7-26-08

Good morning everyone...here's to another OP day....yesterday was my birthday and tomorrow is my daughter's BD, so some get togethers and some quiet time this weekend too. Transition time coming up tomorrow when my dh leaves on a business trip and I find that these are times when my OP efforts are particularly challenged, but such wise perspective for dealing with that was in the posting about 'this not being a race' and I hope to have a happy and healthy weekend along with the rest of you. Maajida

I've been out and about doing my grocery shopping and laundry. Heading down to my second job here in a minute. I just had the first cucumber out of my garden...ate the whole thing! Can't wait for the corn and rest of it to hurry up! No plans for w/o tonight--I pulled muscle in my back and I'm really uncomfortable so have to let that mend...hopefully it won't take more than a day or two. :(

hope you feel better soon, Carrie. maajida