Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just joining!

Hi-love this site. Just started and lost 8.5 lbs. my first week. Excited! I noticed on this site 100 cal. items. Is there a rule of thumb how many pts. 100 cal. is? And yea, Aldies, fit and active is the best. They have chicken breasts pre cooked. How easy is that?

Re: Just joining!

100 calorie packs can vary as far as points go. There are a few that come out to be 1 point, but most come out as 2 or 3 points. The best way is to calculate points from the actual nutrition information on the package. That way you know for sure that you are adding in the proper number of points.

And welcome to the site!! We are so happy you have joined. I agree that Aldi's is great. I do the bulk of my shopping there to save money.

Feel free to join in any of the daily threads or to post anytime.

We are so glad you found us!!

Uki

Welcome Jacque! I just got back from Aldi's. I bought some Fit/Active ice cream sandwiches - orange cream...man, they were good. Had to get my chicken burgers too...just fixed those for dinner. And, I found some tortilla strips near the produce for my salads that were southwest flavored...they taste just like the ones on that Southwest Salad from McD's. They were a hit tonight on the salads.

Welcome Jacque, I've been gone for a couple days but am always glad to see a new face. Hope you join in on the fun

Pat

Welcome, always nice to have more friends around the site Great job on your loss. That is totally exciting.

Carrie--Chicken burgers?? Ice cream sandwiches?? Not fair, our Aldies doesn't have that much selection. I've been using alot of suggestions I have read on this site. Thankyou so much. Will be making the pumpkin cookies on Wed. and take them to our weight loss meeting. Made the can chicken with veg.over wheat spagetti today. GREAT- Bought the Chex Mix turtle bars, GREAT....You all are helping me stay on track....

Welcome Jacque! It's always nice to have another person to share with and get ideas from. Jump in with both feet.

Cheryle

Welcome- I haven't been on here in a couple days, been at a Nordic Festival. Glad to see new people!!!!!!