Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread for 8-13-08

Good morning ladies. I am back to rising before the sun now that Scott is back to work. I really don't mind. The house is quiet and peaceful.

Today I will get him off to work and then off to pick up groceries in town. I also want to get some chores done here at home. I want to stay busy, because I will miss Scott's company. I was so used to having him here during the day. This will take some getting used to, but I have done it before...

What are your plans today?

Re: Daily commitment thread for 8-13-08

Good morning. No big plans for me today. I'm feeling a little sick with stomach issues. Not sure what is going on. Had oatmeal for breakfast and now have stomach pains. I'll still stay on plan today even if I eat lite. Tomorrow is weigh in day. Got on the scale this AM and I'm down 2 of the pounds I gained while we were away. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Have a good day

Pat

Well, I'm here at work. I just dropped my son off for his first day of school. Hard to believe he's in 4th grade already. We took some pics under the tree out front before the bus came. Had to hurry and get them done, b/c it's not cool to be seen with your mom these days apparently, LOL! He sure looked pretty cute though sporting his new outfit/shoes/backpack.

I had a great OP day yesterday. My TOM of month is here and I'm dealing with crazy/psycho cravings. This morning, I ate a waffle with cream cheese and a side of cucumbers....don't ask!!! LOL Weird,huh? Told ya!!

Today, I made some chicken salad and brought some wheat buns to work and that's my plan for lunch along with some grapes. The fresh fruit has been super good here lately and last week I got the biggest red grapes I've ever seen and to boot they taste super! The veggies in my garden are starting to really take off (we had gotten a late start with all the rain in early spring)...so I have cucs, squash,zuch, and radishes right now coming out of my ears. So, I'm trying to get creative in the kitchen and it's been kind of fun.

OK...enough rambling...have a great day. Uki--enjoy the peace n quiet!!!

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm sure as I post daily, I'll get to know you all better. My commitment for today - just journal - every bite. So far I had my coffee, breakfast sandwich and WW cookies (from Ireland - only 1.5 points there !) I know for dinner I'm having oven fried chicken - only 5 pts - so it should be a good day. Off to do school with the kids, then maybe swimming if it warms up a bit. If not - my treadmill is right next to my sewing machine - I think I need to promise myself that I won't sew until I've done at least 10 minutes on the treadmill - I know once I get on the treadmill - I'll keep going anyway !

Jerzydeb, you got my attention when you talked about sewing. What type do you do? I'm a quilter and make (and try to sell) bags and purses.

Pat

ok, Patty...you got my attention, LOL. How much do you sell your quilts and other items for??

Daily commitment thread for 8-13-08

Had a completely OP day today! I'm sitting here snacking on a mini bag of Orville Redenbacher kettle corn. It is only 1 point and pretty decent.

Cheryle