Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 8-22-08

Good morning! I hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful OP day.

No major plans here - just chores.

How about you?

Re: Daily commitment thread 8-22-08

Good morning...I finally got up early enough to post about being OP at the beginning of the day instead of the end, lol. I've been doing well back OP after some times of struggle, and feel better with each passing OP day. I've been back to my old workout routine, and I often get up and go work out before work, so I don't need to worry about it after, and so I don't always have time to post in the morning. Hope everyone has a great OP day. Sincerely, Maajida

I dont have much going on today, just work and then relaxing with the kiddos tonight.
I've got my cheesy chicken in the crockpot as we speak, I forget how much I love crockpot cooking. It's so easy!

I've been back on WW for a week now and it hasn't been the best week for me but at least I am journaling everything I eat, both good and bad and holding myself accountable which is a good step.

Not a lot going on here, just working. We had the showing on our house yesterday, but we haven't received any feedback. I'm gearing up for the open house on Sunday. Grocery shopping tonight is what I need to get done.

Had a great OP day yesterday. Did some gardening yesterday eve. and gave everything a big drink. We really need some rain. Everything is really coming on slow. Did pull out lots of cucumbers though. Should have lots of squash hopefully next week.

Have great day everyone.

Angie,

Can you share the cheesy chicken crockpot recipe?

Thanks!!!