Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weigh in saturday

I missed weigh in last week so this is a two week gain FYI I'm up 3.2 i will be working hard at getting that off this week.

weigh in saturday

Lisa, you will have it off in no time. You know what to do.

Today was WI day for me also. (starting this week, I will be going to meetings on Sat. instead of Sun.) I was down .6 lbs. or a total of 41.6 lbs. This is my second week of a .6 lb. loss. Even though it's not alot, I'm very happy with it. I'm on my last 10 lbs. to lose (for a 50 lb. loss) and I have heard over and over again how hard the last 10 are to get off. So I'm just happy to be moving downward. For those of you who remember my post about trying to decide to stay where I'm at since I was satisified at this point or lose the last 10, I have decided to go for the last 10. Wish me luck.

Cheryle

Re: weigh in saturday

Lisa, I agree with Cheryle, that you will get that off in no time. There is an excellent chance that a good portion of that is water weight too. Hang in there - you will be just fine!

Cheryle, you are so right about how slowly it comes off when you are close to goal. We all have experienced that. I would remind myself that this is not a race, and that the slower it comes off, usually the more permanent the loss is. You have worked so hard and come this far, you'll lose those last pounds. Just keep doing what you are doing because it is working!

Hugs to both of you,
Uki

weigh in saturday

Thanks Uki. (((hugs))) back to you.

Cheryle

Cheryl, your progress is inspiring! Way to go! Maajida

weigh in saturday

Maajida, thank you for the kind words.

Cheryle

Cheryle, you're inspiring to me, I'm glad you went for that last 10 lbs because I didn't and I'm planning on it just for free. However it's not moving really fast because I don't have the financial motivation

Glad you did what I didn't do. I'll just have to do it a different way this time

weigh in saturday

Thanks Lisa. We can BOTH do it. We just have to set our minds to it.

Cheryle

I agree you are super inspiring to me as well!!!!!! You will bounce back FAST!!!!!!

weigh in saturday

Thanks Lisa. You all are too kind.

Cheryle