Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weigh in 08/30/08

I went to my meeting and WI today. I was down 1.8 lbs. for a total of 43.4 lbs. Yippee!! I'm getting so excited again, because I'm getting so close to my ultimate goal of 50 lbs. gone. I'm only 6.6 lbs. away. I have been having trouble lately staying motivated and have gone back and forth whether to continue with the weight loss or stay where I'm at. When I realized how close I was, I really got fired up and ready to shed those last few. Although, I have to embarrassingly admit that I haven't done so well this weekend. You will undertand if you read my other post. I'm putting that behind me and am on my way!!

Cheryle

Re: Weigh in 08/30/08

Yeah Cheryle You are doing so well. Don't give up now or you'll always wonder if you could have done it. I know you can reach your goal.

Pat

Weigh in 08/30/08

Thank you Pat. That's exactly why I decided to go for it. I didn't want to look back one day and wonder if I could have reached the 50 if I hadn't stopped.
How are you feeling?

Cheryle

Cheryle, Thanks for asking. I'm feeling fine. It took about 3 days to recover from whatever the bug was. Are you enjoying your weekend alone?

Pat

Weigh in 08/30/08

Pat, I'm glad you are feeling better. It's no fun when your tummy is sick.
I am enjoying my weekend. It didn't go according to plan, but am still enjoying it. (see daily commitment thread 8/30) They will be home in a couple of hours, so the quiet is about to end.

Have a great week everyone.

Cheryle

Way to go Cheryle. I, too, weighed in yesterday..was down 1 pound for total of 40.5. On the stretch to 50 is a good feeling. Of course, I just started on that 10 pound stretch. Today was a rough day with kids in for lunch after church. It was our Labor Day get together, so we grilled chicken kabobs. Very tasty! I don't usually do big lunches, so I had that "stuffed" feeling all afternoon. Tomorrow will be back to normal for me and that's what I enjoy. Don't beat yourself up for having eaten out with friends, etc. and perhaps gone over your extra points. It's what you do with the other days that count MOST. Ya'll have a good week.

Diane S

Diane, thank you. Congratulations on your weight loss this week. It sounds like you are doing really good. Is 50 lbs. your goal? Chicken kabobs sounds really good. I don't think I've ever had that.

I will have everyone home tomorrow, so don't know what our plans will be. I'm looking forward to getting back to normal on Tuesday so it will be much easier to stay OP.

Cheryle