Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise accountability for the week of 8-31-08

Just getting it started for the week. Feel free to post what you did to earn those Ap's!

Re: Exercise accountability for the week of 8-31-08

5 mile bike ride

Pat

Two mile walk

Diane S

4 miles walking/jogging.

Cheryle

10.5 mile bike ride. The weather is gorgeous here. Hard to believe winter is around the corner...

16.5 miles bike ride today - it is gorgeous out there!!!!

I do not know the miles tonight because I walked and talked with a friend. I walked for 1 1/2 hours.

Cheryle

4.5 mile bike ride

Pat

16.5 miles on the bike. I am loving this mild weather and taking advantage of it while I can. Winter is just around the corner...

40 minute jog - probably around 3 1/2 miles - slow but working on it. There was a break in the rain so I took advantage and headed to the park - I cannot really stand the treadmill!

Marilyn

No exercise for me today. Instead I spent the day "numbing my butt" sitting in a room watching a powerpoint presentation about flu shot clinics. I don't mind the orientation even though it is the same info as last year but the put together this powerpoint show and then read everything from the screen to us. Plus we had printouts with the same info. How boring. I would have rather been out on the bike.

Pat

I did not get to get my walking or jogging in tonight. The boys had back to back activities this evening so I didn't get in until 9:00.

Cheryle

The weather was too yucky for a bike ride, so I did 50 minutes on the treadmill instead.