Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PB2??

Does anyone have this product available to them in stores? If so would you be willing to see how much it is and let me know if I sent you $$, would you buy some and ship it to me? I am trying to see if that would be less than buying it from Bell Plantation.

Thanks!
Uki

Re: PB2??

I will completely send you some!!!!!! Let me know how i just bought a bunch

You are a doll!! How much would you want for a couple jars? Feel free to e-mail me personally and let me know.

Thank you so much! Here in Ohio we can't buy it in stores... :(

I've wanted to try this...I am an hour and a half from my parents and they have one store in their town that supposedly carries it. Next time I'm down there I want to stop in and look for it. Nowhere around me carries it last time I checked and I'm near Indianapolis.

Carrie,

I LOVE it!! There are folks out there that don't, but I love being able to have 2 tablespoons of it for 1 point. It is worth it to me. I have been using it for sometime now and I prefer the taste of PB2 over regular PB. It tastes more peanutty to me. I hope you are able to find it. I wish more stores carried it...

Let me know how much you want, i will send it to you. It is 4.20 a jar here- i don't know if thats good or not, but yes i will send it, here is my email burtnetta@yahoo.com, i will go to the post office after ww tommorrow- i don't have to pay for shipping because of my fiance's business- so please put your orders in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Angela! I sent you an e-mail to the address you listed.

Uki

Angela, I am interested in trying PB2. I may take you up on that offer.