Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 9-2-08

Good morning! I am hoping everyone had a nice 3 day weekend. To those of you who were gone for the weekend - we missed you!

We took the kids and Wes' friend to the newest Indiana Jones movie and it was WONDERFUL! The kids all loved it. It was playing at the "cheap" theater which is usually $1.25 a person. We go up to pay and the lady tells us that on Mondays, they have a special for groups of 3 or more and it was only 50 cents a person! All 6 of us saw the movie for just $3.00! Now, it was packed and we had to sit WAY up front, but that was okay. It was worth it!

No major plans today. I have plenty of chores to get caught up on, so I will be doing that. I will also take a bike ride.

I won an ebay auction for some Mary Kay make-up last night. Foundation for just $4.50! I hate to not get it from the Mary Kay lady - but hers would be $14.00...

Anyway, OP today, how about you?

Re: Daily commitment thread 9-2-08

Good morning. Another OP day for me. Quilt club meets today and then hope to get a bike ride in this afternoon. No other big plans for today.

Have a great day everyone.

Pat

good morning, glad to be back home from a trip to Santa Barbara for a wedding....was OP there mostly and walked for miles along the beach when I had free time. But spent a 24 hour time period waaaaay off program and am paying for it with how awful I feel this morning...awful emotionally that I let this happen, and awful physically too. So once again, it's picking myself up, dusting myself off, and starting all over again, grateful to be OP. So glad I arranged to not have to go back to work till tomorrow. Am so hoping to feel better and more energized with each passing hour today. Hope everyone has a good day today. Maajida

Wow Uki! What a bargain at the movie theater and the Mary Kay. I love to find bargains, no matter where I find them. I would have never thought to look on Ebay for foundation. I don't blame you at all, and don't worry about your Mary Kay lady. I am sure that she would do the same thing. I wear MK foundation also. I should check Ebay more often. I just don't ever think about Ebay for anything.

Maajada, welcome back from Santa Barbara. Sounds like you had a good time.

Have a great OP week everyone.

Cheryle

Oops. Sorry Maajida. I realized I spelled your name wrong, but my finger was trigger happy and I pushed send too quickly.

Cheryle

I had a long busy weekend. I took my oldest to see the Clone Wars (Star Wars). I actually enjoyed it; I'm a Star Wars fan and he thinks it's neat that mom knows all the characters/plot and dad is clueless, hehe.

I had a good OP day Sunday, but I failed miserably yesterday....lets just say too much candy at the theater.

Anyway, today is a new day and I'm doing great so far and my protein bar is holding out....plus I'm busy with doing statements right now so not a lot of time to think about food.

I did get my walk in on Sunday and again last night. My shoes are rubbing a blister on the back of my left foot though...ouch!

Better get back to work...just wanted to say HI and I hope to have a great OP day.