Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Weigh in 9/03

What a day. I was worried because I had to weigh in a day early and 3 hrs. later than usual. Didn't need to worry. Down 3.4 That makes a total of 70.9. Just figured out my BMI and it was 46 when I started and now is 34.2. That makes me very HAPPY Guess this is what happens when you pay attention to what goes in your mouth.

Pat

Re: Weigh in 9/03

Patty...that's great! Good work!

Pat!!!!!! I am so proud of you! That is awesome. That bike riding is really paying off...

From one cyclist to another,
Uki

Pat,way to go, girl! I don't know how long you've been doing WW, but that is an awesome accomplishment. I have 30 more pounds to go to make 70, which is my goal. I hope I have the determination you have had. That is awesome! And just think, all that worry before your weigh-in was for nothing.

You girls are such a great group of supporters. I'm glad I found you.

Diane S

Weigh in 9/03

Pat, that is awesome!! It always amazes me when I read how far you have gone. You rock!

Cheryle

Wow patty that is too cool. Are you still doing core?

Yep, still a Corbie. My body loves Core. Got to talk about it at WW this week. The leader was very nice and asked me questions about my experiences over the past 17 months (12 months on Flex 5 months on Core). Had a woman stop me after the meeting and she wanted to talk about Core. As usual her fear was that she will eat too much. I had the same fear when I started. Still eat beyond Satisfaction sometimes but it seems to be getting less.
Thanks to all of you for your support

Pat

Pat, you are doing so well with Core. I tried it for
one week, but became so nervous about how I was eating
that I switched back to Flex. It sounds like you have
it under control.:)