Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 9-6-08

Good morning! Happy Saturday!

I am up and at 'em as usual. Scott and I have plans for a bike ride in between the raindrops. LOL

If the weather cooperates, we are taking Mitch to an event at a local airport. There are suposed to be helicopters there, and he loves stuff like that. The big kids are at a sleepover until later today so they won't be with us.

What are you up to today?

Re: Daily commitment thread 9-6-08

Good morning. It's dark and ready to rain anytime. I'm going to try to get in a bike ride sometime. No plans for today except to be OP.

Have a good weekend

Pat

Well, I'm up and at it. It's just me and my little one here this morning. DH and oldest son went fishing. I have to take my oldest later today and try and find some jeans; it's supposed to be cooler in the mornings next week and he's like me...very cold natured.

Just making beds and going to start dishes here in a min.

Had a great OP day yesterday and plan to today. Marsh Supermarket had chicken on sale and I'm going to get some later and I think we're gonna grill out later on.

Have great day.

GOod morning, everyone. Sorry I missed a day or so of checking in for the daily committment thread....sometimes I work out before work, and just don't have time when I am running out the door. Have to pack up with workout clothes and work clothes and OP breakfast and lunch the night before. Anyway, am OP and looking forward to a weekend that combines fun when babysitting nearly 18 mos. old grandson, with some R & R time too. Take care, maaj