Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
does aimee ever get on this site??

I know this is a stupid question, but i am fairly new- but does aimee ever get on

Re: does aimee ever get on this site??

She does from time to time. I while back, she was on the site very regularly, but once she went to work at the hospital, her time was really scarce. She will pop in from time to time when she can.

Thanks to Aimee for this site. We sure appreciate it!

Yes i agree thanks to her- this site is great! I was just wondering since i haven't been on here that long i didn't know.

I think Amys fallen off the wagon. I have many times and with the big help from her and this site last year got to goal and have been there over a year.
Aimee if you read this I'm there for you and understand life happens. If it takes 10 tries to get to goal its ok as long as you get there.
Big hugs Aimee.

please please understand i was not knocking her by asking that- i just think she is GREAT for creating this website- it has helped me ALOT- so please understand that i was just curious because she is a person i would love to talk to someday!!!!

Check on her daily blog area---I think she might post sometimes over there...I might be wrong, but I think she's still on program with some people she works with. I thought I read that on her blog spot awhile back. I do miss her on the message board though!!