Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 9-10-08

Good morning ladies and Happy Humpday!

I am off to a busy day this morning. After I get the kids on the bus, I am off to the library, to pick up 2 Freecycle offers, get groceries, buy the kids shoes, and several other errands.

Tonight is date night for us, so we will be going out to dinner. I had the grilled veggie pita last week and it was great, so I will probably have something similar tonight.

What are you up to today?

Re: Daily commitment thread 9-10-08

Good morning, everyone...just checking in and happy to be planning another OP day!! I don't always get to check in early in the day, because I work out on the way to work, and it's hard to be all packed up for the day and ready to run out the door on time. I am still in recovery from a time of struggle, but feeling much better with each passing OP day! And re the other post about Aimee, I know she does come to this site sometimes, and I too will be forever grateful to her for creating this site and giving us all a place to come and get all this wonderful support. Take care, everyone, Maajida

Good morning, its great to be able to come here and "see" cheerful people. Today is dark and gloomy. I'm off to the gym in a few minutes. When I get home I'll get back to sewing. I have a commission for a purse. She didn't give exact desires so I'm making a couple for her to choose from.
I'm OP today and forever.

Pat

Good morning everyone!! I'm already at work and OP. Today is going to be a slow day...I hate days like this b/c it's days like this that I tend to obsess over food. Maybe I'll look up some recipes or something.

Have a good one!