Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 9-15-08

Thank you for pitching in to get things started yesterday!

We had a busy day and then the power went out due to high winds. It came back on around 3am. We have a small generator, so Scott got that running for the fridge and freezer. I have been up since 3a - just couldn't get back to sleep. I will take a nap later.

No major plans today - just chores and such.

Re: Daily commitment thread 9-15-08

OP despite alot of stress....started at 181 after the relapses a few weeks ago, and am at 171 now this morning. Feels so empowering to come here and post of being OP...have a great week, everyone, Maajida

Maajida, that is a great COMEBACK! Keep up the good work.

Uki, hope your weather calmed down. I was awake most of Saturday night because of high wind. A tornado caused damage is our town, but we only had limbs, etc. down at our house. Yard work will just mean more exercise!

The grandkids are gone, so I'm back to MY routine. I was OP while they were here, though. Went to WW meeting Saturday a.m. and had lost another 2 pounds!

It will be an OP week for me. I think we're going camping, though! HAVE A GOOD DAY, EVERYONE!

Diane S.

Good morning everyone. I'm off work today. Made a call in to my doctor to get results of ultrasound from last week. Guess you gotta ask, b/c they never called, ugh!

Anyway, I had a super OP weekend. I just finished cutting up a butternut squash a few min. ago. Not really sure what all I'm gonna eat at this point today, but since it's kinda cold out, chili or some other comfort food sounds good.

Have a great day.

Just want to say a quick hello to everyone and report
that my past week on Core was successful. My weighin
was down 1.4 this afternoon. That is equal to the gain
I showed for the Aug.-Sept. weighin. I will continue
Core this week and hope for another slight loss at next Monday's weighin time since I showed a slight gain for July-Aug. weighin.

I especially want to thank Pat for your support of me
in trying Core. The other time I tried I was very ner-
vous about it. Now it seems almost just the most nat-
ural thing to do! I am also working to eliminate high
fructose corn syrup from my diet and think that is
making a real difference.

I wish all of you continued success!

Nellie