Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise accountability thread for 9-14-08

Getting things started for this week. It is supposed to be cold and windy here, so if that is the case I will do the treadmill instead of a bike ride.

Re: Exercise accountability thread for 9-14-08

It is quite chilly here this a.m. That's one reason I do my walking DVD. I can walk inside in any kind of weather. I am finally enjoying it a little more, too!!
In fact, I have already done it for this a.m.

Fall is a perfect time for getting outside, though. I will get in some outdoor walking while we are gone camping later this week.

I need to get a bike, too!!

Well, Scott and the kids were off school today because of all the wind damage and downed trees, so he and I braved the wind and took a 10 mile bike ride after all. LOL

12.5 miles on the bike today.

1 hour of exercise in the pool. The first 1/2 hr I stayed in the shallow end and ran and did jumping jacks. The rest of the time I went in the deep end. Earned 2 AP. Hope it helps tomorrow at weigh in

Pat

It was kind of cold and windy here, so I opted to do the treadmill for 60 minutes instead.

45 minutes in the pool. Couldn't quite make it the full hour today.

Pat

60 minutes on the treadmill again before I meet my mom for lunch. I wanted to offset some of the points for my lunch...

12.5 miles on the bike today with Scott. :)