Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 9-22-08

Good morning and welcome to a new week. I hope everyone had a good weekend and those ladies who haven't posted recently will soon check in!

Today I am home to tackle chores from the weekend. The house needs a good cleaning! I also have laundry.

The weather should be nice, so a long bike ride is on my list for later this morning.

Op today!

Re: Daily commitment thread 9-22-08

OP today....down 10 pounds from 181 at the worst of my recent relapses, and so looking forward to feeling better with each OP day. Have a good week everyone, I'm off to the gym before work, Maajida

Well, Good Morning! What a busy weekend. It flew right by. I'm off today and plan on getting some housework done, return an item to Walmart, and relax.

Had a great OP day yesterday. Today, I want to plan out a weekly menu. I'm not real good about doing that so I want to give it a go this week.

Off to get my day started. Have a good one.

Good morning. I'm off to the pool in a little while. After that to the Dr. to make sure I can stay off my diabetes meds and to get my thyroid meds readjusted. Then have to get my mammogram. After that I think I've got all my yearly health issues addresses. I've had my eyes checked, my teeth cleaned and then the mammo. It sure is fun getting older.
Yesterday wasn't a good OP day. Had a couple snacks during the football game and then when we went to the chicken BBQ I ate the baked beans and coleslaw and then there was warm peach crisp so I had some of that. I've got to stop having weekends like this.
Everyone have a good day and week.

Pat

Glad to be back on this a.m. after camping since Thursday. I did come back in to town to go to my WW meeting Saturday and lost another 1 1/2. Makes a total of 45! YEAH!

It was great camping and stayed OP the whole time. I was well prepared and we grilled a lot which is so great in the outdoors!!

Now it's catch-up time with laundry, etc. I have already done my walking, though, and headed to the clothes basket as soon as I get off here.

Everyone have a GREAT OP WEEK........Diane S

Good news at the Dr's today. I stay off my diabetes meds and my thyroid tests were in normal range so no change in dose. Guess the reading in June was a fluke.

Pat

Great news Pat!! I find out next month about coming off the Metaformin.