B: Nutrigrain waffles and PB2

L: Pumpkin pancakes and fruit

D: grilled chicken breast, au gratin potatoes, veggies

treat: ww ice cream cup and toppings

Re: Angela's menu thread for 9-25-08

B- Scrambled egg muffins (new recipe)
Snack- apple
L- ?
Supper- Cabbage stew in crockpot (another new recipe)
Chocolate pudding

Breakfast - Waffle and PB2 (uki's breakfast, haha)

Lunch - Wendy's chili, crackers, grapes.

Snack - Honey Maid Cheesecake Bar

Dinner - Flatout pizza with lots of veggies and turkey pepperoni.

Snack - Fudge Bar

breakfast: coffee with sf/ff creamer and skim milk (1 pt)
100 cal. english muffin with ICBINB spray (1 pt)
hard boiled egg

snack: skinny latte at starbucks with 1 pump of sf hazelnut syrup (2 pt and also I milk serving)

lunch: big salad with homemade balsamic vinagrette (2 pt) with a piece of broiled salmon (4 pt)

dinner: not sure yet - will have to get back to you.

dessert: probably a sf/ff chocolate pudding with dollop of ff cool whip and maybe some fruit later on.

BTW the panko breaded tilapia from Costco was really good last night - portion size was kinda small and 5 pts (which is high for fish to me) but it was
a quick fix dinner and everyone ate it.

Marilyn

Breakfast- coffe with creamer (1) Jimmy deam delites I don't know how many points to count this as....
Lunch: Half of a steak and chicken burrito with sour cream and guacomole.... Yikes (10)

Dinner- Mexican chicken- again i don't know for sure how many points to count this as... I will let you know when i figure it out

AND If i have enough points left for dessert i will have a piece of thefabulous "better than sex cake" that i made last night- weight watchers version of course.... It was so so so yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great rest of the afternoon everyoone!!!!!!!!!

Angela-
Where are your fruits and veggies and milk servings? You must be starving if you are not including these into your daily eating plan...I know I would be - I practically have to stuff myself with BIG salads and other veggies to satisfy my hunger. I think this has what has kept me OP for so long.

Let us know if you need some suggestions on how to get these items in on a daily basis.

Just my 2 cents
Marilyn

maryln- I WOULD LOVE SUGGESTIONS!!! I AM STARVING!! YES please please help