Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 9-29-08

Good morning everyone. I am sorry about being such a slacker over the weekend. LOL Thank you all for bailing me out and keeping the threads going. :)

I am up and ready to get the family off to school. I have no major plans today other than cleaning the house. With the weekend being busy, that was not done at all. I am hoping it will be warm enough to get a bike ride in the late morning. It is supposed to rain here tomorrow, so today may be my only hope. We shall see.

Anyway, I am OP no matter what the day holds.

What are you up to today?

Re: Daily commitment thread 9-29-08

Happy to be here at the beginning of the day for once...just checking in, and planning to be OP all the way! Dropped another few pounds....from 181 at the worst of the relapses, to 169.5 this morning. I am off to the gym before work, full work day, and then to visit my mom in the rehab hosp. Dh coming home from business trip and is scheduled for hernia surgery on Thursday...a busy week, but hopefully increased health for us all. Take care, everyone. maajida

Hi everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. I did. Got rid of a bunch of my "fat clothes" via freecycle. Also got rid of 2 bags of my older son's stuff and I'm getting rid of 2 tires this eve. So, glad all that stuff is out of here.

Did great food wise over the weekend. DH's birthday was Friday and we had a surprise offer from my aunt to watch the boys so we could go out. Didn't do too bad, but we didn't make it to the restraunt until 8:45 and I was starving, so probably ate little more than I should of ,but that's ok, it was only 1 meal. I meant to order my stuff to be cooked w/o oil and got distracted b/c I was trying to watch the presidential debate on the TV near us.

I'm home today with my little guy and I'm just takin it easy, no big plans to speak of.

Cool this a.m. and enjoyed the bed a little longer! I have house cleaning, also, to catch up on. I've already done a 3 mile walk DVD and plan to don some other "stuff" to get moving a little more.

Had a good OP week-end and today is GREAT, too. Hope everyone had a M-A-A-A-V-E-L-O-U-S DAY!!

Diane S