Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Angela's menu thread for 9-29-08

Here you go, Angie! :) Sorry about it not getting posted over the weekend. I was crazy busy, and didn't get in here to do it, but I am back, so let's get the ball rolling.

B: Nutrigrain waffles and PB2

L: Veggie omelet made with eggbeaters, lite wheat toast and SF jam

D: Turkey cutlets, mashed taters, veggies, FF gravy

Treat: WW ice cream cup and toppings

Re: Angela's menu thread for 9-29-08

B'fast - Coffee, Bran flakes/yogurt/crushed pineapple parfait

Lunch - Veggie Omelet with Homemade salsa

Dinner - Leftover smoked chicken, Veggies of some kind

Dessert - FF Faux Pound Cake (new recipe I tried, only 2 pts per serving)

Diane S

Diane--want to post your recipe for the faux pound cake?

Breakfast - Protein Bar

Lunch - Veggie Pizza on Lavash Bread (I loaded up the veggies too). Lemon Yogurt split with my son.

Snack - Honey Maid Cheesecake bar

Dinner - not a clue; will have to get back with you all later this eve.

The FF Faux Pound Cake recipe came from the website - www.kimbensen.com. You can check it out a lot quicker than I can key it in here! I had forgotten where I had found it, until I started checking my favorite websites! Didn't write it on my recipe note! Now I have!

Diane S

OK...

Dinner - Chicken Burger on 1 pt. bun with tomato slices/spinach leaves and 1/2 c. mashed potatoes. 6 pts. total.

Snack this eve - apple & PB2 or Blackberry Yogurt.

Angie-
Here you go - better late than never I guess :-)

B'fast - usual Fage 0% with cup of mixed berries (2 pts)
and coffee of course with sf/ff creamer and skim milk (1 pt)

Lunch - stir "fried" veggies (today I included cabbage, mushrooms, onion, carrots and edamame) only 1 pt cause of the edamame other wise all the veggies I used are free with a container of minute rice brown rice - so easy 1 minute in micro(3 pt)

Dinner: meatloaf 1 slice - I guesstimate at @ 6 pts? and brocollini cooked in a little healthy EVOO (1 pt) and lots of garlic and oven baked french fries (3 pts)

snack: WW amaretto cheese cake yogurt frozen (1 pt) with a dollop of ff cool whip and maybe a fiber 1 bar - got it free in the mail - not sure why (2 pts)

Thats it no more late late night snacking for me - been a PMS kinda week - gotta force myself to go to sleep.

Marilyn

hi thanks so much-- i am having computer probelms-
breakfast- 2 nutrigrain waffles and pb2 chocolate- it wasn't good on there, maybe i am just adjusting to eating healthy again,,,,
i threw half of it away
lunch
hot and sour soup
(don't even know how to count it 3/4 cup) counted it as 4
shrimp and chicken lo mein- same counted it as 8

dinner
2 slices of chuck roast we marinated
garlic bread- i peice
veggies- broccoli and carrots
potato

using some of my extra points today so the way i figure it right now i am over by 2

then i made strawberry cupcakes with black cherry diet rite and i am putting fat free cool whip mixed with a little ff sugar free pudding don't know what to count it as was going to count it as 3 or 4 that puts me over by 6
i am using part of my extra 35 to get back on track, does this sound ok....