Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment thread 10-1-08

Wow! October already. The time passes so quickly.

I got the house decorated for Halloween yesterday. I did it while the kids were at school and they when they came home, they were so excited! We leave for our Halloween campout on Friday and this kind of jumpstarts us and gets us psyched to go.

Shameless bragging - Wes got elected to Student Council! We are so proud. He ran last year and was not elected, so this is a big deal for him.

Well, today I will try to do the treadmill and then I have grocery shopping this morning. I am going to Aldi to check out all the new products and then to Wal-Mart as well.

What are you up to?

Re: Daily commitment thread 10-1-08

The weather here is so beautiful, I think I will spend a lot of time outside working in the yard...bending and stretching!! Racking and picking up!

The fall weather gets me in the mood for camping and sitting by the campfire! Maybe we will take another trip soon.

OP all the way today.....again! Hope your day will be the same!!

Diane S

I'm here and OP. Good lord, yesterday I was an emotional/depressed mess....but I didn't reach for chocolate or eat a whole box of snacks. Phew! Nothing like a good dose of depression to help with the weight loss efforts, huh?

Anyhow, I'm here at work and we have a steady day so I hope to keep my mind occupied.

Nice to know you have some extra buddies who are always here to listen during the rough spots!

Have a good one.

Just popping in to say I'm still here. The last two days have been leave the house before 6 AM (did I mention that I'm NOT a morning person?) and home around 6. Seems like all I've done is go to work then come home and go to bed. Tomorrow is better, don't have to leave till 8:30AM.
Food hasn't been bad. I've packed my meals and did OK. Tonight I was so tired that I stopped at Subway and got subs for supper. I've been low on veggies the last couple days but it will get better. Hopefully back on track tomorrow.

Pat