Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exercise Accountability Thread for the week of 10-5-08

Here is the thread for anyone who needs to post. Nothing for me on Sunday. That is rest day.

Re: Exercise Accountability Thread for the week of 10-5-08

I had to literally force myself out of bed this morning to go on my daily walk. I did good all last week, 2 miles a day, and even got in 1 mile yesterday even though I worked all day (8 hrs on your feet counts as exercise, right?).

Back to my walking DVD this a.m. Missed out the last three days because of other things going on, but got in a lot of walking, etc. just doing what I was doing. I still have on my walking shorts, shoes, etc, so may go for another mile or two in a little bit when I get off the computer!

I'm in such a better mood when I'm in my routine! LOL!

Diane S

60 minutes on the treadmill out of the way! I agree that it feels so much better to have exercised. Sometimes it is hard to get started, but so much better once it is done. :)

60 minutes on the treadmill all done.

Only did 2 miles early this a.m. I've been tired today for some reason. The rainy weather has something to do with it, I guess! HA! Maybe I'll be better motivated tomorrow.

Diane S

40 min. on the treadmill.

60 minutes on the treadmill.

Back up to 3-miles this a.m. I'll get on up there again soon!!!

Got in 35 min. on the treadmill and burned 300 cal. Had to stop b/c I couldn't "hear" my show....hehe...

Got in 60 minutes on the treadmill this morning. Off to tackle the chores. I finished the movie "What Happens in Vegas." I really like Cameron Diaz and that Ashton Kutcher is a cutie! LOL

Only did 2 miles this a.m., but worked outside all afternoon, raking, then cleaning out iris beds, so I got in a lot of stretching and bending!!! That counts, too! I started out cleaning house, but it was so pretty outside, I had to be there!!!

Diane S

60 minutes all done on the treadmill. Off to get groceries.

Was able to get in 40 min. on the treadmill last night.

I was stiff from my outside work yesterday, so haven't done my walking yet today!! Maybe the housework I'm doing will loosen me up a little! LOL!

Diane S

10.5 mile bike ride today.