Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Menu 10/13

Don't know where Angela is, but I still like to post my menu and see what everyone else is eating. It gives me lots of inspiration.

Breakfast - protein bar
Lunch - Salad, yogurt, apple
Dinner - Roast, mashed potatoes, cooked carrots.
Snacks - Fiber One Bar and WW cookie dough ice cream.

Re: Daily Menu 10/13

I think Angie has left us. I am not sure what happened. I know she was really struggling, so maybe she took a break? I will post too, because I like to get ideas from other folks as well.

B: Nutrigrain waffles and PB2 (what else is new?)

L: Joseph's pita topped with broccoli, cauliflower, peppers and onions, and sprinkled with lite cheese. I will melt this in the oven and have it with FF yogurt.

D: Homemade pizza with tomato and turkey pepperoni

treat: WW ice cream cup and toppings

B-oatmeal with apple cut up in it, milk
The rest of the day is up in the air right now.

Pat

Hope Angie will come back and check in soon! I enjoy seeing everyone's menu, too!

B'fast - Veggie omelet with salsa. I added a half cup of leftover brown rice and man!! it was filling!! It had an interesting twist to it!

Lunch - Sliced chicken breast (from week-end) on bun with lettuce, tomato, and onion

Dinner - Super chopper with lots of lettuce, tomato, onion, salsa

Snacks - WW yogurt, Banana smoothie

Diane,

What is a super chopper? I am intrigued...

Update on today's menu.
L- black bean soup to which I added some cooked bulgar
FF plain yogurt with some frozen berries
Snack- apple
Supper- Shepherd's pie from the freezer
Pudding. Milk

Uki....my super chopper is almost like a taco salad, but I leave the beef as one indiviual piece (hamburger steak, sort of). I saute bell pepper slices and onion slices together and place on top of the beef. Next add shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, chopped onion (if want more onion taste), 1/4 to 1/2 cup black beans (if you want these added points), then top with salsa and a dollop of FF sour cream. You can serve it with baked or light tortilla chips or it is good without! This is one of my hunsband's favorite dishes from a restuarant in Little Rock years ago! BTW, you can saute mushrooms also to go with the onion and peppers. In fact, I believe the original was onions and mushrooms alone. I always bulk-up anything I can with more veggies. Hope you enjoy it if you try it!

BTW#2 - My husband just reminded me that I season my beef patty before cooking with salt, seasoned salt, and garlic salt. I know that's a lot of sodium, but it really gives it a distinct taste.

Diane S

Thank you, Diane! That sounds great and like something everyone here would really enjoy!