Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Menu thread for 10-15-08

B: Nutrigrain waffles and PB2

L: Joseph's pita topped with veggies and lite cheese, FF yogurt

D: 6" Subway turkey on wheat with veggies, vinegar, no oil, baked lays, diet coke

treat: WW ice cream cup and toppings

Re: Menu thread for 10-15-08

Breakfast - protein bar
Lunch - Lavash Wrap with Honey Ham, Provolone Cheese, spinash leaves, and honey mustard and grapes.
Snack - Honey Maid Cheesecake Bar
Dinner - Popcorn Chicken and mushroom flavored rice.
Snack - Fudge Bar

B- oatmeal with banana and milk
L- black bean soup and tuna sandwich
S- beef stew with rolls and a friend's dessert (don't know what she is bringing but I'm having a small serving)

B: coffee with sf/ff creamer and skim milk
fage 0% yogurt and lite fruit cocktail

L: grilled chicken (bought new buffalo/blue cheese sauce at target - only 15 cal. per serving) so I will either make a salad with this on my chicken and some light blue cheese dressing, celery, and maybe some dried cranberries or make a sammy on a flat out wrap -

D: stir "fried" veggies with tofu and some brown rice and maybe some veggie dumplings I bought in freezer section (1 pt a piece)

Snacks: bought those flat pretzel crisps in everything flavor and will have a portion with a laughing cow cheese and for dessert my WW yogurt frozen with a dollop of ff cool whip

Marilyn

BTW - I was shopping at Kroger and found the Vita tops in the freezer case. I bought my favorite cran bran, but they also had chocolate, corn, and brownies too. No more having to order online YEAH!

Marilyn - thank you for the heads of about the Vita Tops....OMG!! Wonder if they have the choc. chunk ones???

Carrie-
They had them in the freezer case by the natural foods section. I believe they had the double chocolate but not the ones with the dark and white chocolate chunks at my store. They also had the chocolate chip muffins, but I prefer the tops.
Marilyn