Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies

1 box spice cake mix
1 can pure pumpkin (15oz. can)
Non-stick cooking spray

Preheat oven to 350. Spray cookie sheets with non- stick cooking spray.

In a large bowl mix together the cake mix and the canned pumpkin.

Drop cookie dough onto cookie sheets and then bake for around 10-12 minutes.

Makes 48 cookies at 1 WW point per cookie

Re: Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookies

Carrie-
These sound yummy - my son really likes pumpkin pie so I will have to give these a try. Thanks for the recipe.

Marilyn

I'm going to the store tonight, I will have to pick up stuff to make these, they sound delicious! I just got the other receipe you posted at my meeting this morning, I will have to try that one too! Thanks

These are really good. This also works with devil's food cake mix and pumpkin. It makes a chocolate kind of cakey cookie.

I am soooo wanting something pumpkin, but haven't had time to bake, yet. I'll bet you could use white or yellow cake mix and just add pumpkin pie spice, or a combination of other spices! YUM!!

I once tried cake mix and a diet soda...used a white grape flavor thinking it wouldn't be much different from Sprite!!! WRONG!!! I don't think I've tried to make a "shortcut" cake since then! It sort of left this "bad taste/memory", if you know what I mean! LOL!

I will bake this week-end......Diane S

Tried these cookies and they are incredibly moist and flavorful! My kids just gobble them up! I took a bunch to work, too, and my co-workers just gushed over them. So easy...and only 1 point on top of it all!