Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily committment thread for 11-3-08

Well, I sure felt better about yesterday. No splurges at all. Yay! We had a good day with church in the morning and youth group went well in the afternoon. We have a nice group of kids. It is a small group, but they are great!

Happy belated birthday, Pat! Take advantage of those discounts. My mom was tickled when you was able to get her Golden Buckeye card! She saves a lot now. I had 1 idea for the birthday gift too. I don't know how much time you have, but what we did for Scott's mom (she is 87), was to put together a photo album with pictures of the family. She loves looking at that album and it means so much to her to have everything all together. Just a thought.

My birthday is tomorrow, so my mom is taking me out to brunch today. We are meeting at Denny's. I have researched my points and am all set.

Anna was under the weather yesterday and went to bed at 7:30p!!! That was her own idea too. I hope she wakes feeling much better.

How about you? What are your plans?

Re: Daily committment thread for 11-3-08

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Uki, happy birthday a day early, don't know if I'll be on much tomorrow. Right now things are really up in the air. I have 2 days of work this week, my Mom is having knee surgery in Indiana today and we got a call last night that my Father-in-law in Ohio was taken to the hospital last night. He fell twice yesterday and Mom couldn't get him up so she finally called the rescue squad. They kept him overnight so hope to hear today what they are going to do. I hope that they say he can't go home for his own safety. Jim may have to go out to help his Mom. He will go by himself and then if they need me I'll have to drive out. Life is so much fun with older parents.
On the food front I'll be OP today. Don't know what I'll cook but it will be healthy.
I'm off to the gym in a few minutes. Got up early with the time change so have time to get to the pool for an 8:30 class.
Have a good day.
Don't forget to vote tomorrow

Pat

My first week down, I weighed in and lost 8.5 lbs. Hubby lost 4, I'm excited. My first weeks have always been good since I have a lot to lose. I do have to face going out to Texas Roadhouse tonight with family. I'll try to make it a healthy choice. I'm Op today

Laura

Holy moley, Laura!!! Way to go to both you and your husband. What wonderful news to inspire us all!!! Yahoo!!!!!!

sorry to be checking in at the end of the day instead of the beginning...down one more pound to 165.5 and so relieved to be OP and to be avoiding the binge monster despite times of stress. Have a good week, everyone, Maajida