Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily committment thread for 11-6-08

Let's see if I can get the threads properly labeled this morning. LOL Yesterday was a mess. :)

Well, yesterday was good. I didn't overindulge at all and ate just as a planned. We didn't go out for dinner, which was fine. We had the beef tips and noodles that I had planned for the day before instead. Much more points friendly.

This morning I will exercise and then head out to run errands, then take my mom shopping and we are out to lunch. I will try to get a few chores done around here before I go.

How about you? What are your plans?

Re: Daily committment thread for 11-6-08

See menu thread to read my committment. I'm the one that messed up today.
Laura

Re: Daily committment thread for 11-6-08

Good Morning Everyone!

I had a great OP day yesterday. I totally forgot to weigh on Sunday (my weekends are crazy)and so I was going to wait and weigh on this Sunday, but I hopped on the scales this morning....still holding the same. This last 20 lbs or so is going to come of slowly so I might as not let it get me down, right? We know this happens.

Ugh, this next week is going to be so busy...Brady's party is next Sat. and that garage isn't cleaned out for me to even remotely start decorating. It's making me a nervous wreck---but that's hubby's job and I cannot move that tractor and so forth. Maybe I need to start nagging a little louder.

Well, hopefully you all are doing well with being OP. Have a good one!