Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hey everyone:) I missed you

hey everyone i am still plugging away at weight watchers and doing quite well, i had some family things come up and have been away for some time- i am so so happy to be back!!!! :) I hope everyone is doing well and i am glad to be back!!!! I need the daily menu thread more than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would also love it if anyone has any good pumpkin recipes.... Glad to be back!!!!!

Re: hey everyone:) I missed you

Hiya Stranger!! :)

It is so good to have you back. We really worried when you disappeared. I am glad to hear that you are still OP.

I am sorry that you have had family problems and I hope things have calmed down for you.

There are a couple ideas for pumpkin on the Thanksgiving thread.

Hugs,
Uki

Hey, Angie, good to see you're back. We all missed you. It's been crazy in my world and I've missed being on here off and on, but just no time for everything! We tried to keep the menu thing going. We all like having it!

Hope everything if okay with the family. Glad you're still "hangin" in there with WW.

Good to see you back Angie. Glad to hear that you are still on plan.

Pat

Hi Angie,My name is Sherry. New to the board a few weeks ago. I am glad to hear your doing well on plan. I am really looking forward to meeting my goal. I have a long way to go.