Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily commitment for 11/20

Guess everyone is busy today. Just popping in to say good morning. I'm off to WW in a couple minutes and then have to work a 1 hour flu shot clinic then I'm DONE for the season.
It's cold and snowy today so I've put on my Assets tights (from Target they are like Spanx but cheaper). I really like how they hold everything in and make my pants look smooth, plus they are warm.
Hope everyone has an OP day.

Pat

Re: Daily commitment for 11/20

Uuuh, cold and snowy..sounds like Holiday weather!! It's only cold in the south!

Just checking in this a.m. as I am getting ready to finish house cleaning. I have Mannheim Steamroller Christmas collection CD going to get me energized. That makes me work faster.

I am going to have a smoother OP day today. Hope all of you do as well!

Thank you for getting things started, Patty. I slept in a bit and then called my mom and my morning plans have changed. They are calling for quite the winter storm here in Ohio, so I am getting stuff done around here and then running into town to pick up prescriptions and take my mom to the store. She is terrified to drive in the snow and panics if her pantry isn't stocked when there is bad weather. So, I need to get her taken care of today. :)

I have parent-teacher conferences tonight for the kids as well, so this is another busy day. Golly, they all have been busy lately!

Angie, the whopper junior without cheese and without mayo is 7 points. It is well worth it to me. Most of the chicken sandwiches without mayo are around that too, and I feel like I am splurging to get a real burger! LOL. I count the small onion rings at 4, unless the bag is really full, then I count it as 5. I do add ketchup and lettuce and tomato to the burger.

I am OP today - Subway for lunch. Glad to see everyone checking in. Stay warm and drive safely if you are out in the snow. :)

Sooooo close. Just got back from WW. I didn't make 75 #. Only lost 1.4 today which made me 74.9 total. My leader said "go pee then come back" I told her I had already done that. Must have been my tights and extra socks I had on.
The meeting was a rehearsal for T-giving dinner. At the end of the meeting she read Paula Deen's menu and it came to 100 points for each person. If you wanted to walk to burn off her dinner you would have to walk for over 6 hours. That is crazy. How can she be on TV and encourage people to eat like that?
Uki, see if you can have all your snow off the roads when we come through on Tues OK? We are expecting storms Fri and Sat.
Got to go to work

Pat

I'm checking in late again today. I'm OP and made a big pot of homemade vegetable soup. I can't wait to eat it. I also have my adorable granddaughter with me today, I'll take her home around 7pm. Hope everyone had a great day.
Laura

Late check in. Ran late this morning . Well I think I could have been better today. I did go to the outback for dinner and didn't have them hold the sour cream on the potato or the cheese only the butter. Still not 100% feeling well. I haven't excercised since Monday. Hopefully I am better tomorrow so I can catch up over the weekend on excercising.
Really cold here but no snow as of yet. It is going to be a cold weekend so great time for me to get some cooking done for the week. Well I hope everyone had a great day.
Sherry