Welcome to
Aimee's Adventures
Message Board!!!

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Daily Commitment Thread for 12-4-08

My internet was down yesterday, so I really missed you guys. I kept checking all day until about midnight when I went to bed!

I had a great OP day yesterday. Had a 10:00 appointment at the dentist for teeth cleaning, etc, then ran to WalMart to pick up photos for Christmas cards....got all but about a dozen cards mailed. This is a first for me to be so far ahead. Usually I don't send many, but this year I was just feeling the need to keep in touch.

I plan another great OP day today. Will run in to town for a few "one day only" sales at Kroger. I did all my ad matching list last night to see what I need to stock back up on since the kids were here!

Oh, my daughter that was in the motorcycle accident went to the orthopedic doctor yesterday and her knee surgery is scheduled for the 18th, so I will be quite busy again helping with the kids and all then! I thank God that I am physically able to do more and feel better than I did this time last year.

Have a great day! THINK OP...... :)

Re: Daily Commitment Thread for 12-4-08

Good morning everyone!

Diane, your daughter will be in my prayers. I am glad the surgery is before Christmas. Hopefully she will be on the mend and able to enjoy the holiday. What a blessing that you are able to help out so much with the grandkids. :)

Today is the first day this week that I haven't had a million errands to run. I plan to get this house back in order. It needs a good scrubbing.

Op today for me. I haven't decided on whether to do the treadmill or the trainer... I will do one or the other for sure.

Have a wonderful OP day!

Good morning. Just a quick note before I leave for WW. I'll be up but not sure how much. I got on the scale twice this AM and each time it was different. Oh well, it will be what it will be. I'm back on track with my gym time for should be able to get my eating on track also. Have to go get my glasses fixed. The frame broke and the jeweler welded it for me but couldn't get the lense back in. Hope I get them fixed soon, I'm wearing old ones and am getting headaches. Always something.
Have a good day.

Pat

OP one day, one hour at a time...sigh...Maaj

I'm OP today. Spent most of the day in the hospital yesterday for my MIL's knee replacement surgery. We didn't get home until around 10pm last night. Today I have a doctor's appt. so I'll be busy once again. I guess being busy helps me not to eat as much or sit and dwell on food. Have a great day.
Laura

Good morning everyone!

I had a nice time last night at my church/staff dinner. I ate light yesterday during the day. We had a great dinner, and I made some wise choices...ate small portions, etc.

Things are picking up here at work, so I'm just going to say have a great day everyone and "healthy eating."

Back from WW and as expected I was up 4.4 which makes me now 4.5 away from the 75 pound goal.
I'm going to try something different this week. I've bought the fixins for a broth based vegetable soup and will have a cup of it before supper every night. Hopefully this will cut down on the amount I eat. Even if it is good food, if I eat too much it will slow down my weight loss. I'll let you know how it goes.
If you are into WW merchandise they are having a sale now. The salad cups with the lid that holds dressing are 2/$3 and the cookbooks were $5. My center didn't have many cookbooks. They also lowered the prices on the bars (but the are still expensive).

Pat